Turn your basic English spell checker into a veterinary word expert with Spellex Veterinary… the world's first veterinary spell checker for your PC or Macintosh.
View the specialties covered by
- Accurately spell check veterinary specialties including avian medicine, animal anatomy & physiology, bovine medicine, cardiology, dentistry, epidemiology, gastroenterology, genetics, immunology, ophthalmology, pathology, pharmacology, radiology, surgery, urology, and zoonotic diseases.
- Covers numerous animal systems including the hematopoietic system, as well as the digestive, endocrine, integumentary, musculoskeletal, nervous, and respiratory systems.
- Contains FDA approved animal drug names including proprietary names, generic drugs, OTC and prescription pharmaceuticals, discontinued drugs, active ingredients, drug manufacturers, and much more.
- Includes terminology from animal circulatory systems disorders such as bovine leukosis, canine malignant lymphoma, equine infectious anemia, feline leukemia, hemostatic disorders, polycythemia, and heart disease.
- Includes comprehensive pharmacologic - therapeutic classifications covering analeptics, anesthetics, anthelmintics, antiprotozoals, antifungals, antihistamines, antimicrobials, autonomic drugs, cardiac drugs, nutritional electrolytes, gastrointestinal, hormones, muscle relaxants, narcotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory, respiratory, and sedatives.
- Covers special terminology from the equine, laboratory, swine, cattle, and dog and cat breeding industries.
- Includes animal metabolic disorders such as congenital erythropoietic porphyria, fatty liver disease of cattle, hypocalcemic tetany in horses, malignant hyperthermia, postparturient hemoglobinuria, transport tetany in ruminants, and more!
- Provides a comprehensive coverage of animal reproductive systems related to bovine genital campylobacteriosis, cystic ovary disease, equine coital exanthema, metritis in large animals, prolonged gestation, trichomoniasis, udder diseases, and mammary tumors, just to name a few!
- Works inside your favorite Microsoft or WordPerfect spell checker, exactly like your current spell checker, so there is nothing new to learn. No manuals to read, no commands to learn, and no more embarrassing veterinary spelling errors.
- This speller allows you to look up words while inside your spell checker, without exiting your program.
- Quarterly software updates available through the Spell-X-Plus subscription service to keep you up to date with the newest words in veterinary medicine. No other medical speller brings you this exciting option!
- Spellex Veterinary can be combined with other Spellex spell checkers such as Spellex Medical, Spellex Pharmaceutical, Spellex BioScientific, Spellex Legal, Spellex Dental, Spellex Botanical, and Spellex Geographical for spell checking of multiple specialties.
- Make Your Own Bundle! Create your own popular spellers and check out the discount!
- Still not convinced? Read what some of our customers say about Spellex Veterinary Speller.
Now compatible with MS Office 2013 and WordPerfect X6!
Includes US, UK, AU, and CA English spelling files.