Turn your basic spell checker into a legal word expert with Spellex Legal… the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and accurate legal spelling checker ever developed.
- Comprehensive coverage includes administrative law, admiralty law, antitrust, bankruptcy, civil, commercial, computer, constitutional, contract, conveyancing, corporate, criminal, family, immigration, insurance, labor and employment, litigation, patent, trademark and copyright, tax, wills, and much more!
- Automatically checks for the correct spelling from all areas of law including thousands of terms not found in Black's, Ballantine's, or Bouvier's.
- Combines easily with Spellex Medical for law professionals involved with health care law, workers' compensation, bodily injury, medical malpractice, and other health-related fields.
- Includes hundreds of abbreviations used by government agencies and in citations including case reports and other legal publications.
- Includes acronyms covering professional degrees and organizations as well as shortened word forms important to the legal profession.
- Allows you to look up legal words you are unsure of while inside your spell checker without exiting your program.
- Works inside your favorite Microsoft, WordPerfect, or Lotus spell checker, exactly like your spell checker, so there is nothing new to learn. No manuals to read, no commands to learn, and no more embarrassing legal spelling errors.
- Can be combined with other Spellex spell checkers such as Spellex Medical, Spellex BioScientific, Spellex Veterinary, Spellex Dental, Spellex Botanical, and Spellex Geographical for spell checking of multiple specialties.
- Make Your Own Bundle! Create your own popular spellers and check out the discount!
- Still not convinced? Read what some of our customers say about Spellex Legal Speller.
Now compatible with MS Office 365, 2013, and WordPerfect X6!
Includes US, UK, AU, and CA English spelling files.