Finally... an enhanced spelling solution for Mac Office 2011 and Office 2008!
Spellex MacMedica is a handy all purpose spell checker that lets you quickly check the spelling of thousands of medical, bioscientific, and legal words while inside Mac Office 2011 and 2008. MacMedica installs as add-on using all of the Mac Office tools you have become accustomed to. Below are the versions available.
- Covers 35 medical specialties including: anesthesiology, biology, cardiology, hematology, immunology, internal medicine, neurology, nursing, oncology, ophthalmology, radiology, toxicology, urology, and more!
- Includes medical procedures, diseases, surgical terms, genetic research, medical slang, thousands of drug names, brief word forms, and medical devices, as well as AIDS diseases and treatments.
- Includes comprehensive pharmacologic - therapeutic classifications covering anesthetics, anti-infective agents, antineoplastic agents, cardiovascular drugs, central nervous system agents, dental agents, diagnostic agents, enzymes, gastrointestinal drugs, oxytocics, serums and vaccines, vitamins, and more!
- Correctly spells thousands of OTC (Over the Counter) drugs and prescription pharmaceuticals, generic and trade name drugs.
- Covers more than 35 different bioscience fields including agronomy, biochemistry, bioinformatics, biophysics, ecology molecular and genetic biology, microbiology, organic chemistry, taxonomy, toxicology, and pharmacology, to name a few.
- Includes terms from astronomy, anatomy, acoustics, architecture, biology, chemistry, chemical engineering, communications, computer science, ecology, electronics, engineering, geology, hydrology, industrial engineering, mapping, mathematics, mechanical engineering, mineralogy, physics, physiology, science and technology, statistics, thermodynamics, virology, zoology, and many more.
- Includes hundreds of abbreviations and acronyms common in technical disciplines as well as professional degrees and organizations.
- Comprehensive coverage includes administrative law, admiralty law, antitrust, bankruptcy, civil, commercial, computer, constitutional, contract, conveyancing, corporate, criminal, family, immigration, insurance, labor and employment, litigation, patent, trademark and copyright, tax, wills, and much more!
- Automatically checks for the correct spelling from all areas of law including thousands of terms not found in Black's, Ballantine's, or Bouvier's.
- Includes hundreds of abbreviations used by government agencies and in citations including case reports and other legal publications.