Turn your basic spell checker into a medical spelling expert with Spellex Medical. The most comprehensive, up-to-date, and accurate medical spell checker ever developed.
Free Online Medical
Look up the correct spelling of more than 300,000 words from the fields of medicine and pharmacology.
Now compatible with MS Office 2013 and WordPerfect X6!
Includes US, UK, AU, and CA English spelling files.
- Correctly spells hundreds of thousands of medical words covering over 70 medical specialties, from Anesthesiology to Virology, and more...more useful medical terms than any other spell checker!
- Includes thousands of critically important terms from medical, surgical, chemistry, and laboratory terminology.
- Medical specialties include anatomy, anesthesiology, bacteriology, biology, cardiology, dentistry, hematology, immunology, internal medicine, neurology, nursing, oncology, ophthalmology, pathology, psychiatry, radiology, toxicology, urology, and many more!
- Includes medical procedures, diseases, surgical terms, genetic research, medical slang, thousands of drug names, brief word forms, and medical devices, as well as AIDS diseases and treatments.
- Also includes hundreds of eponyms, acronyms, abbreviations, Greek terms and terms with diacritical markings, (such as Behçet's Syndrome, Legg-Calvé-Waldenström Disease, Romaña's Sign, and déjà éprouvé).
- Works inside your favorite Microsoft, WordPerfect, or Lotus spell checker, exactly like your current spell checker, so there is nothing new to learn. No manuals to read, no commands to learn, and no more embarrassing medical spelling errors.
- Allows you to look up words while inside your spell checker, without exiting your program.
- Quarterly software updates available through the Spell-X-Plus subscription service to keep you up to date with the newest words in medicine. No other medical speller brings you this exciting option!
- Can be combined with other Spellex spell checkers such as:
Spellex Pharmaceutical Spellex BioScientific Spellex Legal Spellex Botanical Spellex Veterinary Spellex Geographical Spellex Dental Spell-X-Plus
- Still not convinced? Read what some of our customers say about the Spellex Medical Speller.