Turn your basic spell checker into a pharmaceutical word expert with Spellex Pharmaceutical. the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and accurate pharmaceutical spelling checker ever developed.
Free Internet Pharmaceutical Speller!
Look up the correct spelling of more than 300,000 words from the fields of medicine and pharmacology.
- Includes comprehensive pharmacologic - therapeutic classifications covering anesthetics, anti-infective agents, antineoplastic agents, cardiovascular drugs, central nervous system agents, dental agents, diagnostic agents, enzymes, gastrointestinal drugs, oxytocics, serums and vaccines, vitamins, and more!
- Correctly spells thousands of OTC (Over the Counter) drugs and prescription pharmaceuticals, generic and trade name drugs, Latin and Greek terms used in prescription writing, and orphan drugs.
- Includes the newest experimental and investigational drugs and chemotherapy drugs, as well as scores of new medications such as ambrisentan, Ceprotin, eculizumab, and Vyvanse.
- Allows you to look up the correct spelling of pharmaceutical terms while inside your spell checker without exiting your program.
- Includes the names of pharmaceutical manufacturers, drug distributors, and pharmaceutical company labelers.
- Works inside your favorite Microsoft, WordPerfect, or Lotus spell checker, exactly like your spell checker, so there is nothing new to learn. No manuals to read, no commands to learn, and no more embarrassing pharmaceutical spelling errors.
- Quarterly updates available through the Spell-X-Plus subscription service keep you up to date with the newest words in pharmacology and other fields in medicine. No other medical or pharmaceutical speller brings you this exciting option!
- Can be combined with other Spellex spell checkers such as Spellex Medical, Spellex BioScientific, Spellex Veterinary, Spellex Legal, Spellex Dental, Spellex Botanical, and Spellex Geographical for spell checking of multiple specialties.
- Make Your Own Bundle! Create your own popular spellers and check out the discount!
- Still not convinced? Read what some of our customers say about Spellex Pharmaceutical Speller.
Now compatible with MS Office 365, 2013, and WordPerfect X6!
Includes US, UK, AU, and CA English spelling files.