Add a reliable spell checker to your Web forms with Spellex WebSpellChecker. Fully compatible with with iframe, textarea, multiple text boxes and multiple WYSIWYG HTML editors. The SDK package includes plug-in demos for FCKeditor, CKEditor, and TinyMCE.
By adding a few simple lines of HTML code and inserting a small script, WebSpellChecker can be installed on any HTML-based web site with ease. WebSpellChecker operates in a separate browser window so your work is not obstructed.
WebSpellChecker comes with the industry standard Spellex lexicons which are used by more successful companies throughout the world than any other spell checker.
Click on the above Tabs to get more detailed information about WebSpellChecker. No matter what your needs are, Spellex has a spell checking solution that is right for you!
Special Features included in WebSpellChecker
- Includes SpellCheckAsYouType (SCAYT) so you can see and correct misspellings while typing
- WebSpellChecker is available as a plug-in for CKEditor, TinyMCE and TextArea
- Includes GrammarAsYouType so you can see and correct grammar problems while typing
- It operates in a separate browser window so your work is not obstructed
- Corrected text is automatically returned to the form
- HTML tags are ignored during the Spell Check process
- Supports Custom Dictionaries (both universal custom dictionaries and also custom dictionaries for each user)
- Interface customization available
- Unbranded or rebranded "look and feel"
- Unlimited custom dictionaries
- Enhanced Security
- Many additional languages available
- Customizable error messages
- Can be used on intranet and behind firewall
- Enhanced performance when run on LAN
- Unlimited usage at fixed price
- Redistribution license possible
Dictionaries and Languages
Spellex is the leading developer of industry dictionaries for the healthcare, legal, and scientific industries. With the addition of an industry dictionary, you will be able to fully integrate your existing dictionary with industry dictionaries that use unique terminology not within the common English dictionaries.
You can choose from a variety of dictionaries including terms from the medical, pharmaceutical, scientific, legal, bioscience, technical, and geographical fields.
In addition to our industry dictionaries, Spellex WebSpellChecker supports foreign languages that comply with the ISO-8859-1 (Latin 1) character set.
Currently, dictionaries for the following languages are available:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- English (Canadian)
- English (UK Comprehensive)
- English (US Comprehensive)