– Web-based browser
– Full-text or boolean search capabilities
– Word processor integration
– Videos show clinically important procedures, concepts, and anatomical explorations
– Multiuser licenses available
– Stem search of all entries, including sub-entries and appendices
– 2,000 audio pronunciations
– User-friendly link to USDA’s Nutritive Value of Foods data
– Full Windows functionality allows you to multitask between programs
*DVD-ROM drive required
– Conversion calculator does simple conversions from standard to metric and vice-versa, as well as weight and measurement conversion.
– Full Windows functionality allows you to multitask between programs.
– Useful hypertext links within entries allow users to access other relevant entries and illustrations, videos, tables, or appendices with just a click of the mouse.
– Bookmark feature allows users to customize the program by “marking” entries and appendices that they refer to frequently, making this a personalized reference tool.
– Copy-and paste function allows users to move information into other documents; it also allows illustrations to be copied and pasted.
– Additional appendices not found in the print version!
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista; 233MHz or faster processor, 128 MB RAM, 1024 x 768 resolution display; DVD-ROM drive.
Mac OS 10.2.0 or higher, Power PC G4 500 MHz or better, 128 MB RAM, 1024 x 768 resolution display; DVD-ROM drive.
There are no reviews yet.