People with dyslexia may have difficulty matching letters to sounds, spelling words, focusing, and remembering instructions or sequences. That’s where Spellex can help. Spellex Write-Assist for Chrome is a versatile literacy toolbar to assist in reading, writing, and speech comprehension for personal, student, and professional use.
Support your reading, writing, and speech comprehension with the following features:
- Advanced Spell Checking and reports to teach spelling improvement!
- Word prediction to support typing efficiency!
- Speech-to-text to allow for voice dictation across the web!
- Text-to-speech offers human voice read back of any text that can be highlighted!
- Ability to highlight notes by color and extract!
- Zoom reading ruler to allow improved reading comprehension by focusing in on only the selected text!
- Grammar and definition support!
- Specialized vocabularies for healthcare, law, biosciences, veterinary studies, and more!
- Picture dictionary to aid with word comprehension!
- Collaborative audio notes in Google Docs!
- PDF support which includes built-in OCR support!
- Ability to highlight and translate words or paragraphs in Spanish, German, or French!
- Quick search features to support research and distraction-free studies!
There are no reviews yet.